• Review Aircraft technical log (ATL) pages in scanned format received from MRO.
• Review & collate ATL hard copies, work orders and job cards received from MRO.
• File all work orders and job cards.
• Update oil consumption sheets from log book and file all authorized release certificates
• File and systematically archive all MRO documentation.
• Undertake data entry into Maintenance Information System.
• End of month, collect and complete aircraft utilization statistics for lessor and FAD finance.
• All the above is required in order for FAD to comply with GACA AW regulations and lease return conditions.
• Advice if any missing data from the records.
• Prepare monthly utilizations reports.
• Monitor Aircraft Logbooks availability with MCC.
• Assures all data are entered in the systems.
• Review and follow up with the other concern departments on the aircraft records correction if any.
• Receives and review the updated documents.
• Scan the completed documents.
• Generate weekly and monthly reports for the managements use as required.
Aircraft technical experience.
Excellent computer skills.