Job Purpose: Responsible to support the contracting activities by ensuring that all contracts and agreements are legally sound, in line with the flyadeal’s procurement policies and procedures, reflect the proper scope of requirements and performance measures.
- Review contracts terms and condition and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Following and enforcing the flyadeal’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Complete and raise Contract for signature within the SLA.
- Communicating regularly with vendors to ensure that they are meeting their contractual obligations.
- Support procurement activities when needed.
- Coordinate with legal to finilise the contracts review
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Operations, or any other relevant field
- 1-2 Years Experience in contract management
- Analytical Skills
- Contract management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Fluency in both Arabic and English is required
- Working under pressure
- Effective Communication
International Logistics, Distribution Logistics, E-Procurement, Procurement Outsourcing, Purchase Procurement Knowledge, Procurement Contracts Knowledge, Procurement, Logistics Management