Responsible for performing variance budget financial analysis, reconciliations, reporting, and financial forecasting. Evaluates and approves or rejects budget proposals and funding requests. Determines whether budget proposals are in compliance with regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related analytical discipline.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Finance function.
- Experience with database concepts, Access, Microsoft Dynamics or SQL an advantage.
- Airline experience not essential but an advantage.
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Mathematical Ability: The ability to do simple and complex mathematical and statistical computations and calculations.
- Stress Tolerance: Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Problem Sensitivity: The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Serene, tolerant, resourceful, diligent
Accounting+, Audit Assignment Handling, Financial Service Management, Treasury, Treasury Management